Current Job Vacancies
Field Sales Account Manager (Agriculture)
Location: Territory covering Northumberland, the Scottish Borders and East Lothian
Hours: 42.5 per week
Salary: Competitive Salary
- Company car provided
- Private Healthcare Scheme
Our vision is to be the first choice supplier to the Land Management Sector and we are looking for a driven individual who shares the same passion and ambition as us in succeeding.
You would be joining our growing Agricultural division with a focus on driving growth in line with the businesses objectives and responsible for selling our exciting product range direct to farmers and farming related businesses. Servicing an already established customer base you will need to be able to address your customers’ needs and concerns and develop and maintain strong relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Develop a strong working knowledge of all products to be able to provide fast and expert technical support to customers.
- Work together with Telesales partner to develop the area to its full potential.
- Consistently exceed and correctly record and track Sales Budget and all other KPI's.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with existing accounts to ensure each account is maximised to its potential, upselling at every opportunity.
- Respond to and self-generate leads to identify and win new accounts within territory.
- Chase and close by phone or face-to-face all quotes and opportunities in the territory.
- Financial account management, monitor and deal with any issues that may arise with area accounts.
- Liaise and provide support to relevant departments when necessary to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist to resolve customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner, escalating more complex or serious matters to senior management/Directors, as appropriate ensuring CSR is maintained.
- Manage car stock in line with policy.
- Attend all sales meetings and contribute proactively to the success of those meetings.
- Complete all market intelligence documentation in a timely manner, submitting to relevant department as directed.
- Professional ambassador for Spaldings maintaining standards of conduct and appearance in line with Company policy.
- Actively and willingly participate in appraisals and feedback sessions.
- Actively take responsibility for, and willingly participate in, all professional development and learning interventions to keep abreast of sector and company developments and sales/account management techniques.
- Proactively co-operate and collaborate with all colleagues in line with Company values.
- Observe all Company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties that are reasonably requested that would be considered relevant to your role. Any changes of a more permanent nature will be agreed and incorporated into your job description.
This position requires an honest, energetic, self-motivated, and driven individual who is at ease with liaising with customers. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good standard of education.
- Proven sales/account management skills with Technical B2C sales in Agricultural sector or relevant sector being desirable.
- PC Literate – Microsoft Office Suite.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Be able to develop and build key relationships quickly and professionally.
- Competitive, always looking for ways to improve and succeed.
- Continually looks for ways to improve customer satisfaction/ engagement whether through process or product.
- Articulate in verbal and written communication with the ability to adapt to different situations with ease, building long term internal and external relationships. Excellent listening skills.
- Proactively seeks to find solutions and a factual and decisive decision maker.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business.
- Agricultural knowledge / interest in farming.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 4 GCSEs (Pass Grades).
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0) 1522 500600
Fax: +44 (0) 800 4715075
Registered in England: #1558147
VAT Reg. No.: GB 389012442